Are you a budding entrepreneur with a unique retail or food and beverage idea, and need somewhere to launch it? Perhaps you’re a small producer seeking to expand your existing business but unsure on how?
Hawaiian is proud to present Flourish, a pop-up competition for Perth’s retail startups, small food and beverage operators, producers and makers! A once in a lifetime opportunity, the winner of Flourish will be provided with 3 months free rent at Hawaiian’s Bassendean, and use of a custom designed pop up kiosk to launch and grow their business.
The lucky winner of Flourish will receive:
• Three months free rent and utilities at Hawaiian’s Bassendean from 1 October to 31 December 2018
• Use of a brand new, custom designed 20sqm kiosk that will be tailored to suit your products
• $1000 merchandising package that includes interior signage, printed displays and graphic design services
• Square POS hardware kit, including a Square contactless Reader, Square charging dock and Apple iPad (valued at $1000) so you can accept every single sale that comes to your pop-up counter
• A retail mentoring session with Restaurateur and F&B Consultant Iain Lawless, and Retail Consultant Michelle Cook
• A promotional strategy session with 303 Mullen Lowe to support the launch of your pop-up, as well as a promotional plan to maximise sales during the busy Christmas period
Entries to Flourish close at midnight on 4 September.
How to enter
Entries close at midnight on 4 September. To enter:
1. Download the application pack here
2. Complete and email including all required attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Maximum size of attachments cannot exceed 25mb.
Full competition terms and conditions can be downloaded here